Friday 26 August 2011

Farewell, Pn. Choo!

Today, life takes a new path as a beloved teacher of ours, Pn. Choo, has left our alma mater as she walks further into her life. As sudden is her leaving to us, her farewell has been simple yet meaningful, two things that would sum up Pn. Choo perfectly. Speeches were done in her honour, and it seemed for that moment that even the cloud above would shed a few tears on her leaving! As I looked on from my place, I recalled the times she had taught me Geography in Form I, simply yet meaningfully, as her words were etched in our memory in attempt to recall them for the examinations. There is never a teacher who taught exactly like her, and there would never be anyone who would be exactly like her. Years of dedication had sculpted her gracefully in age, and she would be truly missed by the entire school.
 
From here, I , on behalf of the Librarians of SMK Bandar Utama Damansara (3), would like to wish her a joyful retirement and a long, happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More to read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...