Thursday 26 July 2018

Book Fair Shah Alam

Every library has a source of getting its books. The best way to obtain books is from a book fair as it is cheaper than normal bookstores. Last week, a group containing a few librarians and probates (including me) went to the Shah Alam Book Fair to get some new books for the library. It stated early in the morning when students went to their classes as usual for the first one hour. After that, all the volunteers gathered at the canteen to get ready. We were separated into different groups. My friends and I were with two librarians who were Lim Wye Yee and Loh Sim Yi. After we were sorted, we went to the bus. After the headcount, we waited a short amount of time only to reach our destination. We filled a form and then waited to be allowed in. we were instructed to look for reference books to help students that were weak in certain subjects. We also got some more interesting storybooksfor the library. A few times I got lost but I found my group again. I found a few books and also found robots. No, not the ones you might see in Terminator. They were really small robots. We were allowed to try them out. Even though we were supposed to play mini soccer with them, my friends and I ended up making them fight each other. Then, we got back to work. After a few hours of this, we were finally done. We went to a McDonaldsoutlet and ate. After that we had another bus trip back and everyone went library. Pn Azuratold us about the importance of Nilamespecially for exams. Then at 3 o ‘clock, we all went back home.


By: Nimalen Nagarajah

No comments:

Post a Comment

More to read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...