Saturday 6 July 2013

Just A Few Words

As most would know, the Library Board is organising a Farewell Party (or officially the Annual Banquet) to celebrate the fact that Librarians are Librarians, and welcome the newcomers, as well as say goodbye to the most senior of Librarians. Speaking of which, here are what some of the younger Librarians have to say to their departing senior Librarians:

Ajay Suresh
To all Librarians who are in Form Five, I just want say thank you, as a way of showing my gratitude to you guys. I honestly think you guys have done a phenomenal job in maintaining and managing the Library. You guys not only manage to do this but you have also inspired us Junior Librarians and other fellow Librarians; so, good luck for the SPM examinations and may God shower His blessings upon all of you.

Aiman Ahmad Roslan
To the seniors: I'm sad that you will leave us .. :-) but don't worry seniors, I hope you guys will achieve good results. Take care of yourself in the future ... :-) Just one last thing, thank you for teaching me everything ... don't be sad ... university will be fun .... :-) Anyways, I'm Aiman from 1 Orkid saying goodbye to the seniors ... :-D Have fun!!!

Nisha Ramesh
To all the Librarians in Form Five, thank you so much for helping me out when I was a probationary Librarian. All of you are awesome seniors, leaders, teachers and friends! I really had fun with you guys and I hope you still come to the Library and visit. Good luck with your SPM examinations too!!! :D

Yong Ying
I want to say thanks to the Form Five librarians. Thanks for teaching us, and giving us all the information that we need to know about the Library. You guys have been such great leaders and friends to me. All of you are great role models for the Librarians. Good luck in your future! We will miss you. Hope in the SPM examinations, you'll get straight 'A's :)

Aleya Elaiza
To all the Form Five Librarians, thank you for teaching me how to be a Librarian and have a good and awesome life.

Foong Kang Ling
For the Form Five Librarians, good luck in your SPM examinations. I will miss you guys. You guys better come back and visit us sometime. You guys helped me in the Library many times and I appreciate it so much. I will always remember the camps and trips that we went together and also remember you guys. I guess I won't forget you guys, unless you guys go get plastic surgery or something. I guess I will really shed tears this year, at our Annual Banquet, because I barely knew the [Form Five Librarians from the] last two years. I am quite close to you guys, as we joke around, play around and stuff. I WILL REALLY MISS YOU GUYS!!! GOOD LUCK IN UNIVERSITY!!!

Loh Wey Sern
You all worked really hard to make the library a better place... I will always remember you all...

Siew Ka Wai
Hi Form Five Librarians, I just want to say thank you for making the Library a better place and also for me a better person. I learnt so many values and you have guided me in many things. You made the Library a safe haven for all of us and we consider it second home for us. I hope that you will do well in the future and in your SPM examinations. Your new chapter of your life is about to start, and this is just the beginning.

Celine Wong
To all Form Five Librarians, you guys made the Library a better place for everyone, and this allows the younger ones to suceed. We would like to thank all of you for what the Library is today. Without you guys, the Library might be a lot worse from how it is today. Thank you for everything! We will continue to make the library a better place for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

More to read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...